UK Airport Information
With the travel restrictions in many countries beginning to ease more airlines are now increasing their flight schedules. Airports are working to ensure the safety of all passengers and staff so expect some changes.
We’ve collated some helpful airport information to make it easier to prepare for your next flight. It will help to be aware of the measures taken by your chosen airport so your experience can be safe and smooth.
Airport Safety Measures
Here are some basic steps everyone can take regardless of which airport you’re travelling to or from.
- Do not travel if you’re displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 (high temperature, persistent cough, loss of taste or smell)
- Wash hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands again afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Respect physical distancing
- Don’t turn up too early for your flight. 2 – 3 hours in advance is sufficient.
We’ve outlined some general airport info and the safety measures to expect if travelling through a UK airport.